[SECC] FW: SECC Membership

Subject: [SECC] FW: SECC Membership
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Jan 25 23:13:57 2004

Bill Coleman wrote:

> On 1/22/04 8:57 AM, Macie, Gordon at GMacie@innotrac.com wrote:

> I have asked KU8E to remove NE4S's e-mail and put mine at the front of
> the list, perhaps with Jeff's address after, for redundancy.

While Jeff is at it, AA4I is now living in Virginia, and NS4T is now
WT8Y. Plus, we have had a new set of officers for 5 months now.

I know Jeff is a little overworked with his contesting and maintaining
the web page, but will someone with a "little" knowledge of how to
make the membership page email me privately? I'm willing to learn.

73
Ed