[SECC] call for ops

Subject: [SECC] call for ops
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sat Jan 24 18:00:55 2004
Hello all...the next big multi-multi operation at NQ4I will be the WPX SSB
test the weekend of Mar 27-28...I am looking for committed individuals ...we
will have a really good chance of winning...I need nite-time ops and day
time ops...we will staff 80m ssb and 40m ssb around the clock...as well as
20m etc...if yopu feel that you might help by holding sown a day time slot
that would help also...we will have 2 rigs on each band except 160m...the
plan is to win this one...let me know of your interest...de Rick nq4i