[SECC] SEDXC Meeting, Tuesday, Jan 27, 7:30 PM

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC Meeting, Tuesday, Jan 27, 7:30 PM
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu Jan 22 10:17:02 2004
SECC (and SEDXC) member Joe Owen, KO4RR, will bring the program for the
January SEDXC meeting, Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 7:30 PM at the Fuqua
Heart Center Classroom at Piedmont Hospital.  I plan to ride up with
Joe.  The program will be on the CY9A expedition that Joe was on last
summer.  A group will meet at Pantera Bread, just north of the hospital,
for dinner about 6 PM.  See the sedxc website for directions and
information on free parking.  http//www.sedxc.org.

I am sure SEDXC continues to welcome visitors and potential members and
any of you would be welcome at Pantera Bread and at the meeting itself.
  Hope to see many of you there.

73,

John, K4BAI.