[SECC] NAQP Paper log

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Paper log
From: k4vu at bellsouth.net (Robin Gist)
Date: Mon Jan 19 23:03:22 2004
i *think* that he'll just combine the logs.  were you going single or
multi-two (i was kinda taking it that you had an m/2 going, but i was
probably wrong there)?  if you were single op, then you'll prolly just
combine the logs into a single entry.  i think they prefer electronic logs,
so it'll prolly be better just to make one big cabrillo file.

sorry for all of the confusion.  should probably pay more attention before i
jump the gun.

73/robin/k4vu