[SECC] NAQP SSB WW4LL

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB WW4LL
From: k4vu at bellsouth.net (Robin Gist)
Date: Sun Jan 18 23:03:42 2004
had the same thing happen a couple of times on 160 -- stations that weren't
in our log said we had qso'd before.  in our case, i hoped it might've been
confusion with ky5v, but he reported no 160m contacts on 3830.  or it was
just 'one of those things'.  otherwise, i would've bet that my own ears
might've missed the real callsigns in question (my hearing was getting mushy
around 0500z), but these stations were a couple of the ones that i had no
problem copying in the noise.

well, one thing is fer sure:  on cw, there are few cb'ers, region 1
broadcasters and obnoxious 'frequency owners' to contend with.

73/robin/k4vu