[SECC] al/ga/sc stations worked in NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] al/ga/sc stations worked in NAQP SSB
From: k4no at mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Sun Jan 18 15:17:15 2004

So there I am on 10 meters during the NAQP looking for backscatter mults which
is hard to do when none of the antennas rotate..I hear Ed in GA on 10 meters
and figure its K4SB.  It was,  Ed was working someone I couldn't hear.  Ed
starts telling them about the SECC, giving out the website and doing a FB job
of talking up the club etc. This goes on for about 3 minutes. I decide I can't
wait much longer and I tune up the band to see if I can work a KP4 that was
spotted figuring Ed would still be there when I get back.  I didn't work the
KP4 and Ed was gone when I got back so no GA mult on 10.  K4BAI was worked on
15 and moved to 20 so we go GA there.  Here is a list of station we worked in
AL/GA/SC this weekend in the NAQP SSB.

K4JRB             GA
NJ8J                 GA
WA4TII              GA