[SECC] Master DTA file for Super Check Partial

Subject: [SECC] Master DTA file for Super Check Partial
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Jan 9 14:49:43 2004
Hello all:

Randy, K5ZD, has taken over the chore of compiling an up-to-date Master
DTA file for Super Check Partial for contest programs.  He is asking for
copies of Cabrillo logs for the following contests to be e-mailed to him
at k5zd@contesting.com as soon as possible.  He will publish the
master.dta file on his website by early February in time for the ARRL DX
Contests.  Further information is available at:
http://www.k5zd.com/scp.  I have never before taken the time to try to
help with this project, but I am doing so this time and hope some of the
other of you will also.

The contests requested are:  Year 2002 or later

CQ WW DX, CW, PH, RTTY
CQ WPX, CW, PH, RTTY
CQ 160M, CW ( I don't know why he doesn't want PH)
ARRL DX, CW, PH
ARRL SS, CW, PH
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M