[SECC] Scores of SECC and local area stations ARRL RTTY Round-up

Subject: [SECC] Scores of SECC and local area stations ARRL RTTY Round-up
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Jan 7 20:20:41 2004
Call    QSOs    States  DX      Total Mults     Score   Hours   QTH  CAT
WX4TM   1213    57      46      103             124,939 23.5    AL  SOLP
K9MUG   818     56      42      98              80,264  20      AL  SOLP
KE4KWE  660     57      44      101             66,660  19      AL  SOLP
K4SB    407                     88              35,816          GA
K4WI    260     39      30      69              17,940  8       AL  SOLP
AE4Y    191                     59              11,269  5       GA
KT4Q    102     31      6       37              3,774           GA  SOLP

The first three listed are in Ala, local to Columbus, and are obviously
enthusiastic RTTY ops (WX4TM, Tom, has been entering CW contests lately
too).  They will be within our 175 mile circle.  We need to enlist these
guys in SECC and help us increase our club aggregate scores.  I will
mention it to any of them who may appear at our local club meeting
Thursday night.  I know KE4KWE was a the club's Christmas party in
December.  It might help for some of you RTTY ops to e-mail them also.

73,

John, K4BAI.

I repeat that I encourage someone else to do this chore who can send out
messages where the columns retain their place, which I don't know how to
do.  My messages look fine on my computer, but I can hardly figure them
out when they come back through the reflector.