[SECC] RTTY

Subject: [SECC] RTTY
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 2 11:52:16 2004
 I hope Ed, K4SB , caught on that I was just kidding around with him about RTTY
!!  I have done some homework on my own and it's pretty easy to get on
this mode. You can download software for free and basically just need a
computer with a soundcard and an easy to construct interface cable.

See http://www.aa5au.com/rtty for some useful info. Don't think I will have
time this weekend since the new baby along with our other two boys is taking
up much of my time. My main focus right now is getting the SO2R setup for NAQP
next weekend...

                                         73, Jeff