[SECC] Computer Question

Subject: [SECC] Computer Question
From: k4no at mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Thu Jan 1 20:53:29 2004
I have been working to clean up the shack and I have a old 486 computer with a
dead hard drive.  I put another hard drive in the computer and it will now
start to boot up.
I don't know what is on this other hard drive and not sure how I find out. It
was given to me with another computer and I have not had need to use it til now.
When the computer with the new hard drive boots up, it doesn't get me to a C
prompt.  It hangs up before getting there.

 What do I need to change to get this computer working again?  Is it the
AutoExec.bat file. when the computer boots up or ??

Thanks

Greg K4NO