[SECC] 10M contest

Subject: [SECC] 10M contest
From: w4dd at arrl.net (Jeff)
Date: Tue Dec 16 23:12:00 2003
Interesting weekend, very little EU's and no JA's.  The only good thing that
happened was the wild opening to the Eastern half of the US at 1am Sunday
morning.  I worked about 125 stations and most every one was S9.  One guy in
NY was running 2.5 watts and he was also an S9.

Things that worked good: EU 3-stack, rig, low noise level

Things that need improvements: a low antenna that points west and an antenna
that will point to South America.

                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2003

      Call:      NQ4I (W4DD Op)
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      State:     GA

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB     1674     3348       61       61

      Totals  1674     3348       61       61  =   408,456

Equipment Description:
FT-1000mp
Alpha 78
3 stack 5el
5el fixed SE

Club Affiliation: South East Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jeff Stuparits  NQ4I
               7630 Saddle Creek Trail
               Gainesville, GA 30506