[SECC] KU8E - 10 Meter Contest SOLP CW Only

Subject: [SECC] KU8E - 10 Meter Contest SOLP CW Only
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey D Clarke)
Date: Mon Dec 15 00:14:15 2003
                          2003 ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: KU8E                                             Location:

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW Only            Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):

     Exchanged Information: KU8E RST

     Hours of Operation: 01:28

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     CW          74         296      25
     PH           0           0       0
     TOTAL       74         296      25      SCORE: 7,400

     Club or Team Name: Southeast Contest Club

     Comments: Made most of my contacts during a E opening early Sunday morning
from 0500-0600Z. Thought I would check the band after spending all day at the
hospital with my wife and was surprised to find it open to East coast and
Midwest.