[SECC] SECC: Changes?

Subject: [SECC] SECC: Changes?
From: pmm at saf.com (Penn McClatchey)
Date: Tue Dec 9 09:10:00 2003
I've been lurking here for quite a while.

One thing that might encourage participation is for an SECC member to
go around to the local clubs as a contest-evangelist.  It could only help
if someone came to the Atlanta Radio Club on the first Thursday
and/or our hamfest, and gave compelling reasons to become involved
in contesting.  I happen to know that some of the best minds in the
hobby are involved in contesting, but its a well kept secret.  My $0.02.

73,
Penn
K4PE