[SECC] CQWW Plans

Subject: [SECC] CQWW Plans
From: oh7kd at bellsouth.net (Marko Markkanen)
Date: Mon Nov 24 18:54:52 2003
I'll work CQWW CW from OH7M as part of MS team. We may be using OH6LNI's new
OH6DX call.
I should be in Finland on Thursday afternoon, but I have to go other places
first... Arriving to OH7M sometime on Friday night, most likely close to
midnight. Hope to give (and get) lots of points to SECC members.

I'll be active as OH7KD/M occasionally (40,30,20,15m).. in case propagation
peaks, hi. Return to Atlanta is scheduled for Dec. 15th.

73, Marko - AK4XX - OH7KD