[SECC] Membership and Activity

Subject: [SECC] Membership and Activity
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu Nov 20 14:16:52 2003
This rule is not the updated version.  Within the last year or so it was
modified to have all members within one ARRL section as an alternate to
the 175 mile circle radius.  This was a great boon to clubs like the
TCG.  Tennessee was too big to get everyone in the state in the circle.
  It didn't help FCG, where they have three sections in the state.  We
decided not to change our circle to one section (Georgia) because of our
name and because of our loyal members in Ala, SC, and NC.  (I would say
TN as part of it is in our circle, but the only member I ever knew we
had there was K4JNY and he seems to have dropped out.)

73,

John.