[SECC] LOTW

Subject: [SECC] LOTW
From: GMacie at innotrac.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Thu Nov 6 11:02:57 2003
I uploaded my 214 q's from ss cw last night and much too my surprise I had
22 confirmed qso's within about 5 minutes. Better than 10% only 3 days after
the contest. One of them was N4GG.  I downloaded the report they now have
available and imported into a new log and it shows I have 36 states
confirmed. This includes 720 qso from last years ss ssb of which 74 are
confirmed.. This is cool stuff as far as I'm concerned.. They naysayers can
say what they want..

And of course ... Contester's lead the way.. I doubt the per cent confirmed
is as high with non contest q's.. I haven't uploaded any other logs yet.. So
this is based on gut instinct.

Gordon N4LR