[SECC] cq-contest reflector problems

Subject: [SECC] cq-contest reflector problems
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Sep 30 21:49:22 2003
"David L. Thompson" wrote:
> I received messages from both cq-contest and towertalk that I have been
> removed from the reflectors for excessive bounces.  I assume this means they
> are getting bogus messages..........

Which is why I use Netscape ( 4.79 ). Those clowns who send these
messages don't mess with it very much.

Another program I use is the Norton Firewall. You'd be surprised to
see how much spyware is on your computer from legitimate programs,
such as ADOBE, MS Word, almost all video or audio players, and on and
on for example.

The firewall can and does block access by these programs.

73
Ed