[SECC] cq-contest reflector problems

Subject: [SECC] cq-contest reflector problems
From: thompson at mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Tue Sep 30 20:17:18 2003
I received messages from both cq-contest and towertalk that I have been
removed from the reflectors for excessive bounces.  I assume this means they
are getting bogus messages
supposedly from me.  Surely the list moderators can determine that such
messages do not actually come from me.  I am overwhelmed by bogus microsoft
messages (that are 144 to 157KB) but I can look at the address and see that
if you follow the address out they mostly come from Russia or the Czech
Republic.   I don't fire microsoft because of receiving the messages.

Come on list owners   get real!

Dave K4JRB