[SECC] whats happening at nq4i

Subject: [SECC] whats happening at nq4i
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Tue Sep 2 12:38:59 2003
Hello all...tomorrow morning, wednesday the 80m 2 el yagi will go up on the
big tower at 180 ft...I am really excited about this....I have never had an
80m yagi this high...I spent 2 days checking out the swithing and resonance
on this antenna...it looks like 3788 on ssb and 3535 on cw......on thursday
I will install a 4 el 20m yagi on the same tower at 145 ft, and the 3 hi
stack for 15m will go at 45, 85 and 125 ft...this weekend Jeff W4D and I
will test the concept of 2 radios on the same band...the antennas have ove
400 ft of separation on 15m, 80m, and 20m...it will be really interesting to
see how close we can operate the second station to the run station....N4LR
call me in the next day or so...I need to know if you are coming to operate
cqww ssb.....we have a team of 15-16 operators lined up for the cqww ssb
test...de Rick