[SECC] K4CU (KA9EKJ op) NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] K4CU (KA9EKJ op) NAQP SSB
From: rvhoeft at intergraph.com (Hoeft, Roger V)
Date: Fri Aug 22 12:09:31 2003
Man, talk about a painful experience.  Based on last year's effort, I set a
goal for 600 x 175 Qs this year.  However, the noise and atomspherics got in
the way of a great plan.  After mustering out 166 Qs on 10 - 40, I listened
on 80M a bit and the noise was S7 over the attenuator - ouch.  So I figgered
I could either tough it out and become even more frustrated, or pull the
plug and fight another day.

     Exchanged Information: K4CU ROGER AL

     Hours of Operation: 05:43

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160          0           0       0
      80          0           0       0
      40         44          44      20
      20         87          87      30
      15         32          32      19
      10          3           3       2

     TOTAL      166         166      71      SCORE: 11,786

I'm sorry I let my team down, but ...  Mebbe I shuda gone to the Huntsville
hamfest instead.

        73,
        Roger, KA9EKJ ...