[SECC] New Member - Skip Kazmarek KG4TUL

Subject: [SECC] New Member - Skip Kazmarek KG4TUL
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:17:31 2003
Please join me in welcoming Skip Kazmarek, KG4TUL to the South East
Contest
Club. Skip joined in January. (OK, I knew I was behind in processing
member applications, I didn't realise I was THIS far behind!).

Skip is a relatively new ham, and is just getting into contesting. He's
tried a few voice and digital contests, but no CW. Skip, I'm sure you'll
get a lot of encouragement to try CW from this crowd, as many of them
have forgotten where they but their microphones.

Skip, if you haven't already done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up for our e-mail reflector. There
we have a perpetual daily on-line meeting.

Welcome aboard!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901