[SECC] Practicing QTCs

Subject: [SECC] Practicing QTCs
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Aug 6 13:42:23 2003
Jeff, KU8E, reminds us to practice our QTCs.

That reminds me to remind everyone that we still have a state CW net in
Georgia that passes real message traffic daily.  It is called GSN and
meets on 3593 khz. daily at 7 and 10 PM EDT.  Anyone is welcome.  If you
don't have a list of QN signals, please let me know and I'll summarize
the most common ones for you.  A number of Georgia contesters and SECC
members are QRV there, so you can ask for QSOs with your friends such as
K4TW, K2UFT, WA4ILO, W4WXA, K4BAI.

Alabama has ASN at 7 and 10 PM CT on 3575.  CN (Carolina Net) meets
somewhere around 3572 or 3580 I think and I assume at 7 and 10 PM ET.
The GN in Florida seems to be having its early session, at least, on 40
meters during the summer.

73,

John, K4BAI.