[SECC] NAQP CW

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW
From: k4no at mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Wed Jul 30 19:31:17 2003
NAQP CW is this weekend. I will be on very part time so hopefully, some of the
other Alabama stations will be very active.
If you want to get on a team, let KU8E know ASAP.  Jeff is putting together
teams for the SECC this weekend.  (Thanks Jeff)

Huntsville Hamfest is the 3rd weekend in August, same as the NAQP SSB. Any of
the Atlanta guys going to be over for the weekend?
I need to find out what time  my son's football game is that Saturday and
coordinate a SECC Meeting at the hamfest.

Greg K4NO