[SECC] Electronic log for GQP

Subject: [SECC] Electronic log for GQP
From: lshuman at griffin.uga.edu (Larry Shuman)
Date: Mon Jun 30 11:07:05 2003
SECC leadership,
  Although I am not a SECC member, I would like to voice my opinion.  I
agree with John.  I am one who would be affected by the electronic
submission rule.  I am a newcomer to contesting and  usually do not
generate 100 QSO's.  However, this year I did get over 100 contacts in the
GQP.  I operate CW QRP and do not have a computer at home.  Even if I
did, I would not be able to interface it with my QRP rig.
  I urge you to continue to accept paper logs for all submissions.
     Thanks for listening. 73
Larry, K4IR