[SECC] Field Day position needed for CW Op

Subject: [SECC] Field Day position needed for CW Op
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu Jun 26 10:38:12 2003
Hello SECC and SEDXC:

I have had an inquiry from an experienced contester and CW op who is
visiting in the Augusta area for a place that might need his talents for
Field Day this weekend.  Otherwise, he will take a K2 and a wire and
operate his own FD.  Columbus is a bit too far from Augusta, so he would
like a place closer. The Atlanta area (or Macon, I assume) would be OK.

He is Ron, N5QQ, ex VP5/N5QQ, VP2ERC, J3/K5PN, K5PN, KE5IR, WB0RIE,
WB5JIL, WA5BNQ, and WN5BNQ.  I think he has also operated at NQ4I or at
least visited there.

His e-mail address is n5qq@arrl.net.  Please reply directly to Ron with
directions if you have a slot for him with your Field Day operations.

KU8E, Jeff, and I will be looking for you all on CW from N4WV, which
will be 3A GA plus a VHF station and a GOTA station signing KO4RR.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

73,

John, K4BAI.