[SECC] WPX-CW

Subject: [SECC] WPX-CW
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu May 22 09:43:17 2003
K4BAI will be SOHP part time in CQ WPX CW this weekend.  Hope to work
and hear many of you and that you will have a lot of fun.

We will have my wife's sister and her husband visiting from Augusta for
their class reunion; we will have to attend a party for our daughter and
her finance on Saturday night, I may have some church responsibilities
Sunday.  I will take the family out to eat lunch on Saturday.  Between
all of that, I will make as many QSOs as possible.  Hope conditions for
DX will be at least fair.  My tribander is still stuck pointed South.
At least, we can work US stations for points, so it won't be a total
waste of time.

73,

John, K4BAI.