[SECC] arrl cw

Subject: [SECC] arrl cw
From: NQ4I at compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Tue Feb 11 09:06:17 2003
Hello to all SECC members...this weekend the NQ4I station will get its
second workout...the first came from K4BAI's 8th place showing in the cq160
cw test...
John K4BAI returns to operate 15m single band as W4KZ....Ian K5ZM is coming
frfom the Pacific NW and will be operating the recently finished 3 high 20m
stacks as NQ4I single band 20m....and our newly employed KU8E will use his
call on 80m.....initial tests of the 20m 3 hi stacks are exceeding my
initial expectations....I had no idea that the system would be so
good....as with any new installation there are some bugs expected... but I
am apprecative to these 3 individuals for their help in proving in the
station....work will begin next week on the 199 ft high 80m tower...it will
also have the 15m 3 high stack on it...I plan on the same switching logic
for the 15m stack as I have with the 20m stack....at the top of the tower
will be the 2 el 80m yagi....that will leave the 10m/40m tower to
complete.....andthe last two towers are the ab-105 tower for the 10m mult
stations and the 20m mult tower...good luck to these 3 fine ops this
weekend...de Rick