[SECC] Anyone out there ???

Subject: [SECC] Anyone out there ???
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 7 13:44:01 2003
  Is the SECC refector still working ??? Doesn't seem to be much traffic
lately.

   Updating my situation... I started working at AFLAC about 2 weeks ago and
really like it here so far. I have been staying down here 4 days a week and
then coming home to Marietta on the weekends. It hasn't been too bad because my
wife and kids have been staying down here 3 days a week looking for a place to
live while I am at work. In fact we found a great place to rent for now in
Hamilton, which is about 25 miles from Columbus. (near Pine Mountain) It will
allow me to at least put up some wire antennas and get on the air until we
start house hunting (if it works out here?) maybe next year... We will probably
be moving in the next couple weeks.

   The family and I had a nice lunch with K4BAI yesterday. If there is any
interest in a SECC get together like we had about a month ago let me know ???
I will be in the Sprint, from home with just a wire, this weekend and might
take up NQ4I's offer for a single band in ARRL DX CW, if I am free that weekend.

That's all for now.... Back to work now....

                          73's Jeff KU8E