[SECC] GA QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO Party
From: Ny4n at aol.com (Ny4n@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 4 18:44:51 2003
   John, you know Becky and myself enjoy coming down to Georgia and playing
in the GQP. It is one of our favorites as a mobile. We will always support
the GQP any way we can.
   It looks, however, that publicity, especially in QST, will not happen. I
think you have to have a three month notice to make it in the magazine.
   A suggestion was made to cancel this year. Maybe, just hold the 2003 GQP
on the regular weekend in July this year, and immediately start planning for
April next year.
   Just an offer of my opinion. We will be waiting for the decision on the
GQP, but we would like some advanced notice so we can take off some vacation
days. Good luck to all.   NY4N  Jeff