[SECC] KU8E - NA Sprint SSB

Subject: [SECC] KU8E - NA Sprint SSB
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun Feb 2 13:33:19 2003
                        2003 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: KU8E                                           Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):

     Exchanged Information: KU8E nr JEFF GA

     Hours of Operation: 2:30

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         40         40
      40         81         81
      20         43         43
     TOTAL 164        164   X   40 multipliers  =  6,560

     Club or Team Name:

 Comments: Only did half the contest - off and on. I would like to find a place
guest op for CW since I have
taken down all my wire antennas except for my zepp in preparation for us moving
down
to Columbus. Anyone ??

                       73's Jeff

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net    KU8E