[SECC] NAQP SSB Guest Operator???

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB Guest Operator???
From: ku8e@bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:31:18 -0500
Hi ,

 I was wondering if anyone would be open to hosting a guest operator for NAQP
SSB??

I think last May was the last time I have been able to operate from a "real"
station
with  real
antennas. ( i.e. aluminum antennas)  I would prefer someone who might be setup
for
SO2R,
but I'm flexible since I could bring a 2nd radio and probably build up a quicky
interface box.

Please give me a call or send an email if interested. I would probably need to
know
by Thursday
so my wife could adjust her work schedule....

             73's Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net