[SECC] Fw: NAQP CW NA4W(K4WI) Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: NAQP CW NA4W(K4WI) Single Op LP
From: k4wi@earthlink.net (Courtney Judd K4WI)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 06:55:57 -0600
I just knew something was going to happen to mess with my operating! Check
this out: the Cuban shows up to work Sat afternoon with huge claw marks on
the back of his right hand. Between his Spanish and my English, I figured
out that he had purchased two cougar cubs for $200 and planned to raise them
and sell in "Meami" for $4000. What a plan!. I told him that being clawed by
a cougar is not an acceptable excuse for not working but you know where that
went. It's always a circus here on the dairy. Anyone need a job? 73's Cort

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/