[SECC] GQP Date Votes

Subject: [SECC] GQP Date Votes
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:23:56 -0500
Since Greg put out a call for votes in December, I have gotten a number
of responses. Here are the results:

                    Jul       Oct       Apr

November Meeting     0         0         6

Web Vote             0         0        13

                     0         0        19

Looks like we have a winner! All votes cast have been for April.

Greg, as Secretary, I hereby request that we move the contest.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901