[SECC] ARRL 160 WB6BWZ Single Op QRP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160 WB6BWZ Single Op QRP
From: Matt@tenn-valley.com (Matt Lee, WB6BWZ)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:57:27 -0500
Hi Gary,

I believe you were in Grayson, GA when I worked you in the CQWW-160-CW. That is
in the Lawrenceville-Snellville area, 25-30 miles from my QTH in downtown ATL.

Glad we were able to work each other in the ARRL-160. Your Wisconsin sigs were
always a steady 579 "arm chair copy" with no QSB on my one and only 5-MHz
stealth antenna.

I do plan to participate in the Stew Perry Topband Challenge (28-Dec) and next
year's CQ-160 contests in Jan and Feb, work-permitting.

Have a safe and happy holidays...have fun playing in the SNOW. hi

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA