[SECC] Minutes - SECC meeting November 2, 2002

Subject: [SECC] Minutes - SECC meeting November 2, 2002
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:45:22 -0500
On 11/26/02 4:11 PM, Macie, Gordon at gmacie@xmmcorp.com wrote:

>Was there a vote at L'Ville to change the date of the GQP ??

My apologies for not getting this out sooner -- November was a really
crappy month.

--

There was a meeting on November 2, 2002 at the Lawrenceville Hamfest.

In attendance:

AA4LR (officiating)
AD4J
NQ4I
W4DD
NE4S
K4EA (later)

The previous minutes were accepted by acclaimation. There was no old
business.

New business involved the date of the Georgia QSO Party. As previously
discussed on the reflector, we had a choice to leave the GQP at it's
current date, move to a date in April, or a date in October.

Of the six members in attendance, they unanimously voted to move the GQP
to April.

--

At this point, I move the motion to our club president, Greg K4NO. Greg,
how do we vote on a motion for our continuous, daily meetings on the

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901