[SECC] Feeding 160 Meter Antenna

Subject: [SECC] Feeding 160 Meter Antenna
From: ku8e@bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:42:45 -0500
We put up a delta loop supported by balloons/kites at K8MK for the 160 contest a
couple times. It was a killer antenna....  it was sure big !!!!!  Only problem
is we
always had a hard time keeping it up because the balloon/kite would brake off
and fly
away......

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net

Please see my resume webpage at http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-ku8e