[SECC] SS SSB - KT4ZB Score

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB - KT4ZB Score
From: Kt4zb@aol.com (Kt4zb@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:23:57 EST

                   ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB - Jere Connan, Savannah

Class: Single Op Low Power - wire antennas, minimal time, 8 hrs or so
mostly s&p

------------
 160:
  80:  38
  40   40
  20: 107
  15:  49
  10:  39
------------
Total:  273 Sections = 75  Total Score = 40,950

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:  Knew I could not be on for serious effort so tried to see if I
could sweep. I only needed NWT last year. I was terrible - missed RI, DE,
WPA, SC and QC. Never heard any of them CQing. Went to bed too early on
Saturday.  Worked NQ4I, NE4S, W4ATL, W4NTI and W4AN (his 39th contact Sunday
afternoon). Also worked W7TTT late in the contest - my last west US contact,
plus I had trouble finding SB for some reason. One of my friends here, W4KTN,
missed the sweep because of NWT. I worked two from there this year.
  It's such a fun contest that I think we may get a small group of novice
contesters together here and do a multi low power - or go to Bluffton, SC and
set up a portable operation for South Carolina.

73 to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!, Jere

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---