[SECC] Any m/m or m/s need operator for CQWW CW?

Subject: [SECC] Any m/m or m/s need operator for CQWW CW?
From: oh7kd@bellsouth.net (Marko Markkanen)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 13:47:19 -0500
Does any m/m or m/s SECC station have position open for CW operator ?
I would like to join as full time / part time / backup / multiplier ... =
whatever. It has been couple of years since I have done CQWW CW from =
decent station, lately used my home station in Atlanta/Duluth (GP+low =
wires).
Before my move to US (September 2000) I was active from OH7M m/s =
station, both SSB and CW in major contests. 2001 I joined W1FJ group for =
CQWW SSB.

I could bring FT-1000MP and Drake L7. I also have SB-220. Neither of the =
amps have QSK, though.

73, Marko - AK4XX - OH7KD

---
Marko Markkanen