[SECC] SS CW

Subject: [SECC] SS CW
From: james.nail@earthlink.net (James Nail)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:36:07 -0500
Hi everyone.  I haven't posted anything to the reflector in a long time.
However, I do read everything that comes through!  I managed a few hours
(6?)  in SS CW (SOLP) this past weekend with a whopping 270 Q's and 66 mults
on 20 and 15.  I'm trying N1MM's new Logging software for contesting only.
Typically, Murphy came to visit.  My internal radio keyer quit so I was
forced to use the software only.  I was so tempted to jump on the key every
time an irregular exchange was needed!  Anyway, I'll tabulate later today
and send with the necessary detail.

Regards...

JB Nail  WA2MBP

multipart/mixed