[SECC] CQWW

Subject: [SECC] CQWW
From: k4ea@contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:11:34 -0500
I did 10m SB again.  Polar path was very poor this year.  Never could run
JA's.  I only worked 88 (last year had over 300)  Missed zones 18,19 and 23.
Very surprised at missing z19.  Where was UA0FF or RA0F?  On the up side,
thee seemed to be much more activity from Africa and pacific this year.
Very little line noise this year primarily due to working with the GA Power
all summer long. Consequently, my QSO count to Europe was up considerably.

2002                                    2001
1718 Q (abt 50 0 point)         1599 Q (lots of line noise)
 168 C                           173 C
  37 Z                            40 Z

988,920                         986,190

See you all at Lawrenceville Hamfest.