[SECC] NE4S CQWWDX SSB

Subject: [SECC] NE4S CQWWDX SSB
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:06:35 -0400
Here is the result of a weekend of casual work, about 25 hours of off and
on.

I put the club credit on the form as every little bit helps.

Heard several of SECCers, mostly on the higher bands, weakly.

The G5RV worked as well.  I used telnet over my ISP for spots direct into
WriteLog.
It made the 40M spot grabs easier having the QSX pop in automatically.

I did find a listing of Telnet access on the web, the URL is:
http://cpcug.org/user/wfeidt/Misc/cluster.html
If any one needs a list, this one worked for me.

Single OP, Assisted, Low Power.

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:      0             0        0
80m:       1             1        1
40m:      40    107      9       33
20m:     124    322     29       63
15m:     113    287     23       59
10m:     137    371     23       57
Totals: 415     1087    85      213     298     323926
Station Description: FT-1000MP
Antenna(s): Single Wire for all bands, G4RV

Mike, NE4S