[SECC] Re: CQWW

Subject: [SECC] Re: CQWW
From: dxcc@dbtech.net (Allan & Bridget)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:08:59 -0500
We will be on with limited activity if all goes well...Allan and Stan doing
some contesting from the site in Reform on 15m while the women will stay
here at the house.  Rebekah, WG4Y and her mom Angela, WN4C will be using our
station, along with Kathy, KG4VFB, a brand new Technician who is interested
in learning more about the hobby and is looking to upgrade shortly.  I'll
mainly be here to supervise and cheer the others on.  It will definitely be
a part time effort but I think that it will be a good learning experience
for everyone involved.  Angela and I figured that if Angela could survive
CQWW 160m SSB as a first contest/HF experience, then Kathy should do fine
with CQWW SSB on the "higher" bands for her first radio experience ever.  =)

73,
Bridget, KS4YT