[SECC] update from nq4i

Subject: [SECC] update from nq4i
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:53:58 -0400
well cqww ssb is just around the corner and I will be unable to put a
station on the air....thats the bad news...but I am working as hard as I
can to get some towers built...still need anchors in the ground to go any
higher...but I have the first of 4 towers up for the 80m 4 sq...and its
working pretty good...I installed 3 new operating positions in the
shack...still need to add 3 more tables for a total of 11 operating
positions....will need computers...some of you have old ones to
donate.please let me know so I can arrange to meet so we can get them in
the shack and networked together...N4UQ is working hard on the mult
amps....they will be ready soon too...looks like arrl cw and ssb will be
the inagural contest...als need office type chairs...am short about 6
.....drop me a line ...gl in the contest to those lucky enough to
operate..de Rick