[SECC] Foward from our Georgia Section Manager

Subject: [SECC] Foward from our Georgia Section Manager
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:04:22 -0400
Bill:

There is a WAGC award in four classes sponsored by the Columbus Amateur
Radio Club.  But we haven't publicized it in years and I don't know
where the certificates are buried in the rubble of my shack.  Only
application in years was from K4PI.  I think it would be a good idea for
some younger and enthusiastic ham to take this over.  It would be good
to have a club sponsor it for the purposes of continuity as many hams
wax and wane in their activity in ham radio.

73,

John, K4BAI.