[SECC] New member - Lewis Frederick Dennin II - WW4LL

Subject: [SECC] New member - Lewis Frederick Dennin II - WW4LL
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:39:17 -0400
Please join me to welcome Lewis Frederick Dennin II, WW4LL to the club.
Lewis joined in August.

Lewis is formerly WF9B and KD9CC, so perhaps some of our former
black-holers will recognise that call. Lewis enjoys the CQWW SSB, the
ARRL 10m SSB, IARU, 160m, and the Sprints.

Lewis, if you haven't already done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up for our e-mail reflector. There
we have a perpetual, daily, on-line meeting.

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your participation and scores!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901