[SECC] NAQP Scores.

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Scores.
From: Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:56:45 -0500
Not missing in action... Bummer is all I can say.. just wasn't to be. From
start to 1:25 I made 30 qso's on 10 and 15 when I had to leave to check on
employees and get the cows up for milking. Employees were drunk and the cows
didn't want to move.. too hot! Got back around 4 and the bands were dead..
20 and 40 had S9 noise level ... made few qso's and had to shut down for
Thunderstorms moving thru. Hooked and unhooked antennas 5 times before I
just plain gave up. Had to get up at 3:00 am so chucked it in early.  SSB
will be different!

40 = 14q/11m
20 = 11q/10m
15 = 10q/07m