[SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC
From: k4ab@msn.com (Larry Crim)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:42:46 -0500
Thanks to Don for QSY'ing thru the bands late Saturday Night. Agreed...th=
e conditions  were weird.  I think (I know) I prefer the January parties =
as opposed to the August
parties.   But, I'm planning on doing SSB, anyway...after our meeting at =
the Huntsville Hamfest.

Who's getting teams together?

Speaking of teams, my calculations show SSSC#4 with around 750K.

For you NAQP veterans...how does this rank, nationally?

73,
Larry K4AB
 =20