[SECC] K4OGG NAQP

Subject: [SECC] K4OGG NAQP
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:27:40 -0400
I spent all Saturday afternoon trying to figure out why my SWR was bad on
my 80M dipole and finally discovered the balun had gone bad.  If anyone has
a recommendation for a bullet-proof balun for a dipole, please let me
know.  Anyway, I got on the air a little in the late afternoon and evening
and searched for members.  Found AD4J, K4AB, K4BAI.

    80CW       24          24         24      13
    40CW       60          60         60      33
    20CW       53          53         53      20

  Totals      137         137        137      66

73,

Jay/K4OGG

multipart/alternative
  text/html