[SECC] GQP - Thanks to all !

Subject: [SECC] GQP - Thanks to all !
From: jshort@mindspring.com (jshort@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:15:33 -0400
My thanks to everyone that made this year's GQP a success.
What?  You don't think that making it through another weekend of
lousy conditions and hot weather doesn't make it a success in your
book?   Boy...you have high standards! <g>

Seriously - now the 2nd half of the fun begins... getting your logs in
and the scoring process.  I've already received 14 logs via email
and have sent confirmation replies back to them.  In addition, I will
send a note to Jeff Clarke to add these people to our received list
on the GQP website.  As a reminder, your logs are due in one
month's time - August 22nd.

Thanks to all - whether you have helped out in the background,
foreground, or just made a contact or two....  I appreciate it.

Jeff Short / KD3UC
Georgia QSO Party Director