[SECC] K4AB IARU

Subject: [SECC] K4AB IARU
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
John,

 I worked you guys on 20 CW ..... During the time I was on the only
band I heard any of the OJ's was 20 meters. It sure was easy to figure
out who was an OJ station because everyone had the same signal
strength. That's different from the past WRTC's so I guess it shows the
OH's did a good job making sure you all had equal antenna systems...

               73's  Jeff